Today, I dedicate my Thankful Thursday blog post to Maya Angelou. I am grateful for her shining light and words of wisdom to the women of the world. May we all make her proud today.
Go out and change your life today, dreamers.
Then send a prayer of gratitude to Maya Angelou …
Here are my Favorite 8 Dream Big Quotes by Maya Angelou–
1. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. Don’t complain.
2. We may encounter many defeats, but we must not be defeated.
3. What is a fear of living? It’s being preeminently afraid of dying. It is not doing what you came here to do, out of timidity and spinelessness. The antidote is to take full responsibility for yourself – for the time you take up and the space you occupy. If you don’t know what you’re here to do, then just do some good.
4. The need for change bulldozed a road down the center of my mind.
5. Life loves to be taken by the lapel and told: ‘I’m with you kid. Let’s go.’
6. My life has been long, and believing that life loves the liver of it, I have dared to try many things, sometimes trembling, but daring still.
7. Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
8. There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.
Thank you Maya Angelou. Today we are grateful for you.