Some of the most rewarding work I’ve done recently has been preserving childhood. The last few shoots have all been natural light with me not posing them at all. Kids are beautifully spontaneous. It’s freeing to just be me, my camera, and an outdoor location.
Photographing kids heals the soul. Talk about therapeutic photography work!
Latest posts by Iman Woods, Heal With Therapeutic Photography (Posts)
- Turning Obstacles Into Stepping Stones: Dream Photography Studio - 12/11/2013
- Is Maria Kang Fat-Shaming? - 12/04/2013
- How Judgement is Hurting Your Self-Esteem - 11/27/2013
- Dreaming of a New Style of Pinup Therapy - 11/20/2013
- Dreaming of a world without body shaming - 11/13/2013
Therapeutic Photography Work: Preserving Childhood by The 8 Women Dream Project, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.