Motivational Speakers Should Say YES To The Podcasts!
It’s all about getting our name out to the world – but even more, getting our name and message out to the world. So motivational speakers should take advantage of any opportunity to be interviewed and put on radio, television, podcasts, webinars, virtual seminars, etc. Some speakers won’t do this for free. I am not one of them. To me, exposure online is great. And if I can answer questions in my slippers and robe, then I’m all for it. And once the interview has been recorded, I have a link I can now share with my audiences, potential clients, and people who really need to hear my message or get to know me better.
I just did another one this week for Live On Purpose Blog Radio. When you have thirty minutes – settle in and listen. Who knows, you just might hear the message you really needed. It’s off the cuff, real, and raw. Perfect to show the unscripted side of me.
Latest posts by Kelly Swanson, Be a Successful Speaker (Posts)
- If You’re Not Getting Jobs As a Motivational Speaker, Ask Yourself These Questions - 11/29/2013
- An Epic Ode To Humor: A Poem by Kelly Swanson - 11/22/2013
- How Motivational Speakers Can Market Big On A Small Budget - 11/15/2013
- 3 Ways To Impress Your Boss As A Motivational Speaker - 11/08/2013
- 10 Self-Destructive Phrases That Keep You From Being A Successful Keynote Speaker - 11/01/2013
Motivational Speakers Should Get Their Message Out Online by 8 Women Dream, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.