One Of My Favorite Motivational Speeches
If you want to become a motivational keynote speaker, or even a better motivational speaker, you should listen to other speeches – not to take their content, but to trigger ideas of your own. We can learn a lot by listening to other speakers – even if it’s what not to do. So with that in mind, today I want to share with you one of my speeches – in particular, my favorite. It was written for a group of ChildLife Workers – people whose job is to work with terminally ill children. This is not a job – it is a calling. These people aren’t just hard workers – they are gifted angels. They take care of our most prized possessions – our children. And they grow to love our children just like we do. And their stories never have a happy ending.
This speech was written for the ChildLife Conference in 2010. I am sending you to the page on my website that holds some of my recorded speeches. You’ll find the ChildLife Conference Speech near the bottom of this page. I hope you enjoy. I hope it blesses. I hope you get some ideas on how to tell your story to the world. And I hope you hug your child a little longer tonight.
Childlife Conference 2010
Latest posts by Kelly Swanson, Be a Successful Speaker (Posts)
- If You’re Not Getting Jobs As a Motivational Speaker, Ask Yourself These Questions - 11/29/2013
- An Epic Ode To Humor: A Poem by Kelly Swanson - 11/22/2013
- How Motivational Speakers Can Market Big On A Small Budget - 11/15/2013
- 3 Ways To Impress Your Boss As A Motivational Speaker - 11/08/2013
- 10 Self-Destructive Phrases That Keep You From Being A Successful Keynote Speaker - 11/01/2013
One Of My Favorite Motivational Speeches by 8 Women Dream, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.