I’m having too much fun watching the Super Bowl with my son so this week’s blog post is going to be by Scott Rosenberg, Salon co-founder and author of Say Everything: How Blogging Began, What It’s Becoming, and Why It Matters. In this video Scott offers his list of the top 10 myths about blogging. Today he blogs at wordyard.com. He can be found on Twitter as @scottros.
And what are my personal Top 10 Myths About Blogging?
1. Blogging is easy.
2. Blog and readers will come.
3. You don’t have to know html to blog.
4. You don’t have to network to have a successful blog.
5. It’s easy to make money blogging.
6. Blogging doesn’t require much time or effort.
7. Blogging doesn’t need a goal or niche.
8. Blogging can be all about the blogger.
9. Readers will automatically care about what bloggers write.
10. Bloggers don’t have to worry about what readers want to read.
Enjoy the Super Bowl —
If you aren't sure how to comment on this story, click here.